The DCBA Bankruptcy Law & Practice Committee invites you to attend their upcoming seminar, Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention & Consumer Protection Act of 2005. The speakerwill be Glenn Stearns, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee. If you attend both the morning and sessions, the seminar will be worth five hours of MCLE! The topics covered will be:
- Eligibility to File & Receive Discharge.
- Preparing the Petition, Schedules & Plans, Domestic Support Obligations.
- 2006 Model Plan & How to Make Money Flow the Way You Want it to.
- Payment Advice, Tax Returns & Compliance with Section 521.
- Automatic Stay Issues
- Getting Through the 341 Meeting, Confirmation & Requirements and Post Confirmation Issues & Discharge.
- Beyond the Basics.
- Emerging Case Law and Discussion of the Means Test
Note: Early Bird Rates are good until one week before the seminar and registration is limited to the first 65 registrants. Advanced registration is required to reserve a seat and receive materials.
The event will be held Monday, March 19, 2007 in the classroom of the Bar Center (126 S. County Farm Rd., Wheaton, IL 60187) .
Morning session registration begins at 8:30am and seminar begins at 9:15am.
Afternoon session registration will begin 12:30 pm and seminar willresume at 1:00 pm.
Please visit http://www.dcba.org and go to the bottom of the page to view the event flye and to print registration form (flyer will be available online in about a week).
Eric J. Delgado, Bankruptcy Committee Co-Liaison